[GNUnet-developers] How Activemigration works

From: eric haumant
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] How Activemigration works
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:18:53 -0000

Hello,

I'm working on benchmaking the activemigration system of GNUnet. And I have
some question about the way GNUnet refers a block of a file. If all the part
of a file insterted in GNUnet have been migrate to other nodes, can a search
request bring back the whole file while the file initial's node is
unreachable ?
If all the file except the root block have been migrated to other node, is
the file downloadable while file initial's node is unreachable ?

In fact I don't really understand how the block.c source code works.

Thanks for help,
Eric.