[GNUnet-developers] progress in anonymous P2P development?

From: Niels Boeing
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] progress in anonymous P2P development?
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:15:57 +0200

Dear GNUnet developers,

I am a technology writer in Hamburg, working part time for the Financial Times Deutschland, FT's German sister paper. Right now I am working on an article about the possibilities of anonymous P2P. So I'd like to ask one of you the following questions:

- How does GNUnet fit into developments of anonymous P2P networks?

- Will completely anonymous P2P networks be feasible in the end?

- What are the main technical development difficulties in creating an anonymous P2P network?

- What do you think about approaches as that of Blubster Manolito P2P?

If one of you could take some minutes to answer me you'd do me a great favour.

Best regards,

Niels Boeing

Niels Boeing
Journalist