Invalid CSS WAS: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Not Found

From: Marcos D. Marado Torres
Subject: Invalid CSS WAS: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Not Found
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:25:25 +0100 (WEST)

BTW, and still referring to the webpages...
I opened now and for the first time GNUnet webpages (on omvj) with Internet
Exploiter, and for the first time I saw background colours in the menus and
stuff like that, making me wonder if you had changed the webpage... So I went
to another box and opened it with Mozilla: after all there were no changes...
So I decided to chack if the css was valid:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ovmj.org%2FGNUnet%2Fgnunet.css&warning=1&profile=css2&usermedium=all

and, as you can see, it is not...

So maybe you should check on that! :-)

Best regards,
Mind Booster Noori

Marcos Daniel Marado Torres AKA Mind Booster Noori
WebPage: http://student.dei.uc.pt/~marado
PGP key: http://student.dei.uc.pt/~marado/pgp.txt
E-mail:  address@hidden