Re: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [Help-gnunet] trouble with cvs

From: Marcos D. Marado Torres
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [Help-gnunet] trouble with cvs
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:35:40 +0000 (WET)

Furthermore, what if GNUnet has dependences on tols that aren't in a final
release yet? GNUnet isn't either!

Mind Booster Noori

Marcos Daniel Marado Torres AKA Mind Booster Noori
/"\               http://student.dei.uc.pt/~marado
\ /                       address@hidden
 X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/ \  against HTML e-mail and Micro$oft attachments