Re: [GNUnet-developers] Usage of super queries

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Usage of super queries
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:05:54 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Hendrik Pagenhardt wrote:

> When you removed the statistics, you probably removed LOOKUP_TYPE_SUPER
> from to many places. An insertion now fails with:
> This comes from manager.c "insertContent". Obviously the super queries do
> have to be inserted into the database after all...

Yes, perfectly obvious, especially in the light of the
previous discussion: they've never read from the db, so
why insert at all? But they actually are, by gnunet-check,
and I had forgotten that. Maybe it might be better to reconstruct
the superbloomfilter from scratch (since we do have the
indexed files I suppose) so it would more accurately reflect
the current situation.

But I fixed my screw-up - thanks for reporting.

Igor