[GNUnet-developers] stale acinclude.m4

From: Glenn McGrath
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] stale acinclude.m4
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:31:42 +1100

Hi, im preparing a new debian package.

I had previously had problems with the gcrypt m4 macro's included in
GNUnets acinclude.m4, it called libgcrypt-config with bad options.
There is a newer macro shipped with libgcrypt that works for me.

I found that the acinclude.m4 has a lot of macro's that arent need, i
rebuilt the acinclude.m4 with only macros that were needed and it was
only 4.8KB vs 46kB for the GUNnet version.

Ive only tested a few different configure options so there may still be
problems, but at a minimum i think the libgcrypt macro should be
updated.

Ill do some more testing tommorow.

Glenn