Re: [GNUnet-developers] Miscellaneous Ideas

From: Ian Clarke
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Miscellaneous Ideas
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:33:50 +0100

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 19:47, Igor Wronsky wrote:
> I understand that both of you somewhat identify with the
> aforementioned technologies,

That fact that we identify with these technologies is not an excuse to
dismiss our opinions.  I gave some concrete benefits of GNUnet and
Freenet over BitTorrent, to which you have failed to respond.

If you aren't going to do me the courtesy of responding to my comments,
I see little reason to respond to yours (particularly since they are
simply a restatement of your subjective opinions).

Ian.