Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-xxxxx tools and -c

From: Christian
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-xxxxx tools and -c
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:22:26 +0900

-----
I'm not sure if I've been following this, or understood your later
msg correctly, but which config file you must specify depends on
the util you're running. Perhaps curiously, some of the utils
want the gnunetd.conf file, whereas others want gnunet.conf,
the client conf file.
-----

  Now i see. I have been following a dead path ...
Thanks for enlightening me ;)
To avoid this, a little hint in that error message would be helpful.
However it was some kind of my "blindness" .. sorry

 Chris