[GNUnet-developers] Translations

From: milan
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Translations
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:42:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everybody !

I've translated the current README file into french. Since I haven't a CVS
write access, I join it to you to put it in the new sources.

I think there is a mistake in the original file, at the last line of this :

> Usage
> =====
>
> First, you must obtain an initial list of GNUnet hosts.  Knowing a
> single peer is sufficient since after that GNUnet propagates
> information about other peers.  Note that the default "gnunet.conf"
> contains a URL from where gnunetd downloads an initial hostlist
> whenever it is started.  If you want to create an alternative URL for
> others to use, the file can be generated on any machine running
> gnunetd by periodically executing
>
> # cat ~/.gnunet/data/hosts/* > the_file

I think this must be :

cat <gnunet_home>/data/hosts/* > the_file

A few other things are in my way not enough precise for a recent user. May
I change them ?

Other thing : I corrected several little errors in FAQ french translation,
but they aren't the default since they appear only on the translation
page. How do make them permanent ?

    Milan