[GNUnet-developers] EXT_LIB_PATH (was: [Help-gnunet] Make : yes/lib not

From: N. Durner
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] EXT_LIB_PATH (was: [Help-gnunet] Make : yes/lib not found)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:26:39 +0200

>> But why configure didn't see any problem ?
> I guess configure *is* the problem, please send me your config.log.
OK, the problem was a buggy check for libextractor in configure.ac.
When the user just specified "--without-gtk", the result "yes" was used as
path to libExtractor -> "-Lyes".
I have fixed that in CVS and it works on my machine, but on Milan's machine
"-Lyes" still appears in config.log:
---
[...]
EXT_LIBS=''
EXT_LIB_PATH='-Lyes/lib '
F77=''
[...]
---

He then gets the error described in
<address@hidden>.

Does anybody on this list know why EXT_LIB_PATH is set to '-Lyes/lib '?

This is the output of a grep for "Lyes":
---
address@hidden:~/GNUnet$ grep "Lyes" *
config.log:EXT_LIB_PATH='-Lyes/lib '
config.status:s,@EXT_LIB_PATH@,-Lyes/lib ,;t t