RE: [GNUnet-developers] New 0.6.4 and others

From: Jan Marco Alkema
Subject: RE: [GNUnet-developers] New 0.6.4 and others
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 04:18:46 +0200

Hello Nils,

>http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/

Thank you for this information ---)  Filezilla
(http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/ ) is a project which I can use also. For
the http://www.foondump.nl project I have made a MySQL/ODBC backend to
Megafoon. Megafoon is a MFC (GUI) program which can select on a MySQL/ODBC
database. Current on the Dutch telephone book (> 6.5 * 10 ^ 6) entries. I
will work Megafoon towards a generic database browser.

>Was "mooihuis" inserted using an older version?

Mooihuis has been inserted with a newer version as mary4. Mary4 works!

>Please try to reinsert/reindex the the file and try again.

I only want to say that gnunet is not a reliable network. If I inserted a
file well, but it could not be retrieved later...

Greetings Jan Marco