Re: [GNUnet-developers] search and replace contrib/gnunet.conf with cont

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] search and replace contrib/gnunet.conf with contrib/gnunet.root request
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:00:03 -0500

On Monday 01 November 2004 17:32, address@hidden wrote:
> In installation section of GNUnet it suggests doing this...
>
> cp contrib/gnunet.conf $HOME/.gnunet/gnunet.conf
>
> I assume we want to do a search and replace on
> contrib/gnunet.conf in docs and replace with contrib/gnunet.root.
>
> right?

Well, indiscriminate replacements are not quite in order, since the old
gnunet.conf references may refer to what is now either gnunet.root or
gnunet.user.  Anyway, some of the places you mentioned are fixed now, if you
find any other problems, please let me know (note that inaccuracies in the
documentation are probably better suited for private mail than for the
mailinglist, there are 100+ people subscribed and most are probably more
interested in technical discussions :-).