Re: [GNUnet-developers] Re: about searching

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Re: about searching
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 08:13:33 -0500

On Friday 05 November 2004 08:49, Siim wrote:
> for clarification i wanted to say that every insertion should automatically
> add date to keywords, i don't think anyone minds it

Why to the keywords?  That would make finding anything harder (since you would
have to guess the day).  I can see this as an optional feature to
automatically add the insertion date to the description (of course users
should be able to suppress this), but adding it automatically to the keyword
makes no sense (at least not as a general mechanism to make searches more
effective).

Christian