[GNUnet-developers] P2P Report - Computer Science Dept, University of Mi

From: simone sala
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] P2P Report - Computer Science Dept, University of Milan
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:47:42 +0100

Dear GNUnet team,
I'm a student of the Computer Science Department of the University of Milan.
I'm writing a report about the different Anonymous P2P systems actually available on the Net.
I would like to know something about your project, in particular I'd like to know what makes your project different from the other systems used to avoid censorship and privacy violations.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Simone Sala
Computer Science Dept - www.dico.unimi.it