[GNUnet-developers] Tab issue and old tabs patch

From: Milan
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Tab issue and old tabs patch
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 09:32:23 +0200

Christian wrote on the drupal page :
>In the gnunet-gtk, if you click on the "File sharing" tab right after
>startup, prior to clicking on any other tab in the notebook, it will
>not work. Even multiple clicks are ignored. However, if you first
>select the "General" tab and then the "File-sharing" tab, it works.
>also, comparing the two tabs in glade-2 (use 2.10!) shows no difference
>in the markup. What is going on!?

Why don't you use the little patch I suggested to make look cleaner the
tabs ? (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg00047.html)

With it, I don't have this issue. That's another advantage. Also, I
think it looks better because the main goal was to make the GUI simpler,
i.e. not to have many lines, many levels of tabs... The icons are cool,
but the main tabs are really ugly because they include other tabs. I can
understand that you don't want to add unnecessary code, but it's not so
many lines, they don't interfere with another code, and a GUI should
care about little smart details.
This would be better than searching the issue for hours.

Best regards,

--
Milan
:-:-:-:

"Libérez-vous des systèmes propriétaires... Passez à GNU/Linux"
{ www.gnu.org/home.fr.html --- www.lea-linux.org/intro/ }