[GNUnet-developers] raid+gnunet=gnunet-subscribe :)

From: Красько Олександр
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] raid+gnunet=gnunet-subscribe :)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:48:58 +0300

>>Did I have such idea, is it possible to organize something
>>like a programing RAID (A Case for Redundant Arrays of >>Inexpensive Disks/share)
>>array from a few nods which are utillized for filesharing? >>if possibly as ?
>We could add a tool to "subscribe" to content >(Namespace/Directory/File)
>which is downloaded and inserted locally in certain >intervalls.
so it is wonderful approach in such case it is possible it would be to organize not only a  "raid"  (then it would be enough, that result of work of such tool to "subscribe" was placed for subsequent failsharing  ) but also other a lot of what :))) but as in such case to organize levels raid (0,1,5,10 and etc).
do I so understand tool to "subscribe" (gnunet-subscribe :) ) it is better in all to create on the basis of gnunet-searche and gnunet-download ???