Re: [GNUnet-developers] Human redable filesizes for gnunet-gtk

From: Milan
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Human redable filesizes for gnunet-gtk
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:24:43 +0200

I can't do the modifications you told me now, Christian, but I will within 1-2 weeks. So if you don't want to bother with it, just don't apply the patch, I will send a new version when it will be ready.

All the issues were simple and/or errors, but the FREE/glib problem. I use glib to allocate the string space because it's really easier to do so. I don't see any way to do it with a clean and short code. Is this really a problem, or may I still use glib makjing some changes to the code ? I don't really know how your FREE marco works, I'll look later at this.

I'll move the function to gnunet_util.h so it can be used by all other gnunet utilities. For the moment I think it's not a problem not showing the user the exact size (who cares about it in a GUI ?), even if we keep the value hidden for internal usage.

(PS about current SVN : compilation works, but gnunet-gtk.glade seems currently broken, even glade-2 doesn't reads it)

Keep up the good work, I'll try to help