[GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.7.0e on OpenBSD 3.9

From: Sheda
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.7.0e on OpenBSD 3.9
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:34:19 +0200

Hi,

I try to build GNUnet 0.7.0e on my OpenBSD 3.9 (amd64) box. The link process fail while trying to link gnunet-setup against libdl. This failure is due to the fact that dlopen, ... are defined in the libc on OpenBSD, not in a seperate lib. What's the best way to modify the way GNUnet is built to handle this particularity of OpenBSD ?

thx,

sheda.