[GNUnet-developers] API changed in SVN

From: Nils Durner
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] API changed in SVN
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:17:11 +0100

GNUnet's API has been changed to reflect our new naming standards (see
https://gnunet.org/svn/GNUnet/HACKING).
To avoid strange runtime(!) behaviour (e.g. Mantis #1294), we recommend
to checkout a fresh working copy from SVN and delete all existing GNUnet
libraries (their location depends on the --prefix parameter passed to
./configure. If it was ommitted, the libs reside in /usr/local/lib/GNUnet).

Best regards,

Nils Durner