Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk dependencies

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-gtk dependencies
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:56:57 -0700

The UPnP code depends on libxml2.  I do not think we directly use any of the
other 3 libraries, but they maybe indirect dependencies (libgconf and
libgnome-keyring maybe used by gtk/glade in some fashion).  Now, I cannot see
how liborbit2 comes into play, and a quick check does not show any dependency
(in terms of linking against) for libgconf/libgnome-keyring either.

Daniel should probably double-check as to why these 3 were added.

Christian