[GNUnet-developers] Broken download in gnunet-gtk (SVN 7059)

From: Milan Bouchet-Valat
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Broken download in gnunet-gtk (SVN 7059)
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 23:59:46 +0200

I've just realized my last commit [1] broke all downloads in gnunet-gtk. When
you click on the download button, you get a message:
FATAL: Internal error: assertion failed at download.c:595 in initiateDownload.

This is this part of code:
  gtk_tree_model_get (model,
                      iter,
                      SEARCH_NAME, &idc_name,
                      SEARCH_URI, &sdc.idc_uri,
                      SEARCH_META, &sdc.idc_meta,
                      SEARCH_MIME, &idc_mime,
                      SEARCH_INTERNAL, &sdc.searchContext,
                      SEARCH_INTERNAL_PARENT, &sdc.parentContext, -1);
  if ((sdc.idc_uri == NULL) ||
      (!(GNUNET_ECRS_uri_test_chk (sdc.idc_uri)
         || GNUNET_ECRS_uri_test_loc (sdc.idc_uri))))
    {
      GNUNET_GE_BREAK (ectx, 0); // <========================= BREAK
      GNUNET_free_non_null (idc_name);
      GNUNET_free_non_null (idc_mime);
      return;
    }

Since I added one column in the tree model, this can be related. However, I
can't see why the SEARCH_URI column would have disappeared since I did not
change it - and all other columns are all right.
Do you have an idea?

As a sidenote, I don't know what idc_mime is used to, since it only appears 4
times in the function: declaration, getting the value from the tree model, and
two conditional GNUNET_free () calls. So nothing useful AFAIK - this is
important because I transformed the SEARCH_MIME column into a description.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

1: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnunet-svn/2008-06/msg00094.html