[GNUnet-developers] Re: HKDF implementation in C

From: Nils Durner
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Re: HKDF implementation in C
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:09:56 +0200

Hi Yu Xue,

I wrote a short informal test program. It looks that our results are agreed.

Good!

beyond the test vectors given in the RFC, maybe by utilizing the concept
proposed by Niels Ferguson for testing AES:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/si_team/archive/2006/05/19/aes-test-vectors.aspx

The values you used were the offical test vectors, but looking at the test coverage of my implementation[0], I think we don't really need more as pretty much everything is already covered by the unit test.

Best,

Nils

[0] https://gnunet.org/coverage/src/util/crypto_hkdf.c.gcov.html