[GNUnet-developers] looking up a registered fcfs string?

From: sngh
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] looking up a registered fcfs string?
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:24:22 +0200

Bit of a mess here, I have several public key files here or those
hashes, but I dont know the "registered" domain names within fcfs any
more
can anyone add a lookup feature on the fcfs registration website or is
there any other way to lookup a name record?

if its working dns-like there should be a way to lookup an fcfs entry
even with the gnunet tools and within gnunet itself if I have the
public key.
Thanks in advance.