Re: [GNUnet-developers] few questions on opensuse (useradd, groupadd), a

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] few questions on opensuse (useradd, groupadd), also: where does LE_PREFIX come from?
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 08:04:47 +0100

Again, here "LE_PREFIX" is just where you installed GNU libextractor (if
it is in /usr, you can omit the option), just as GNUNET_PREFIX is where
you want to install GNUnet (if it is /usr/local/, you can omit the option).

I don't think there is any 'confusion' in the documentation about the
user and the groups, it is just likely even more complicated than you
thought ;-).

Best regards,

Christian