Re: [GNUnet-developers] Propose new feature - Search Indexer WebService

From: SMoratinos
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Propose new feature - Search Indexer WebService for GNUnet
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 23:44:33 +0100

Le 2012-11-10 00:21, LRN a écrit :
it will be possible for
some parties to demand of nodes to do some kind of content-based
filtering (i.e. drop all P-blocks that have a word X in filename or as
one the other metadata items)

In my opinion the use case of strong and creative keyword is for
keep "private" a document. This document is propagated but only
nodes who know the key can search and read it.
The classic KBlock is very good for "private" content that we want to hide.

But for my objective, "index public PBlock in database for notification",
the content which interess me is public content : a content that the
publisher want it would be read by numerous people. An document that
the publisher don't want hide or keep only for a community. The publisher
want that all gnunet user could be notified.

I talk about PBlock, but technically this a KBlock.
PBlock = KBlock with well known K