[GNUnet-developers] GNUnetWebUI website

From: Smoratinos
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnetWebUI website
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 00:31:51 +0100

Hello,

The GNUnetWebUI website is up.
http://gnunetwebui.site44.com

It's a prototype.
It isn't GNUnet website replacement, it is the future
website dedicated only to the GnunetWebUI subproject.

The hosting solution is temporary (dropbox + site.44.com).

It use static content, angular.js javascript library
and bootstrap twitter css library.
The source code is open :
https://gitorious.org/gnunet-webui/gnunet-webui-site

The GNUnet-logo was too little and I didn't find it with a
big enough resolution, that's why I use a different logo.
It is based on the "Joseph W. Reiss GNU head"
http://www.gnu.org/graphics/reiss-gnuhead.html

I have made some others logo, with different colors,
if you are interested, tell me :)

I am working on a web page, which details
the project strategy.

All comments are welcome !