Re: [GNUnet-developers] Wrapping GNUnet in ruby

From: Peter Schrammel
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Wrapping GNUnet in ruby
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:53:30 +0200

Thanks to Bart and Sree for their support!
Finally we understood the core concepts of gnunet and were able to
hack together a small lib. It's on github
(https://github.com/pschrammel/gnunet). I'll continue to work on it
(promissed). Perhaps some students can explore gnunet more easily with
this :-)

Thanks again
Peter

Am 08.07.2013 18:31, schrieb Christian Grothoff:
> On 07/04/2013 09:24 PM, Peter Schrammel wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> there will be Hackathon in a week where I'd like to lay the
>> basics for a ruby framework over GNUnet (see
>> http://www.meetup.com/Munich-Rubyshift-Ruby-User-Group/events/125381152/

or the Gnunet page).