Re: [GNUnet-developers] Guix - GNUnet binary ditribution roadmap

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Guix - GNUnet binary ditribution roadmap
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:46:06 +0100

Ludo, would you please consider moving to the GNU Name System?  GNS is
based on SDSI/SPKI (delegation certificates!), and has many other
advantages (not to mention uses Curve25519 instead of RSA).  GNUnet's
identity management is based on Curve25519 ECDSA signatures, and we are
using libgcrypt for those.

My 2 cents

-Christian