[GNUnet-developers] Google Summer of Code

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Google Summer of Code
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 17:53:18 +0100

      Jose E. Marchesi writes:

Hi hackers.

We (GNU) got officially accepted as a participating organization in GSOC
2015.

Now it is time to collect more ideas and also collect information
projects and mentors.

For each participating GNU software we need an entry like this (recutils
records please) sent to this mailing list:

Name: recutils
+ GNU Recutils is a set of tools and libraries to access
+ human-editable, plain text databases called recfiles.  The data
+ is stored as a sequence of records, each record containing an
+ arbitrary number of named fields.
Contact: address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>

Then, for each mentor we need the following information to be sent to
address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden> with CC address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>:

1. A record of this form:

   Id: jemarch
   Name: Jose E. Marchesi
   Email: address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
   AltEmail: address@hidden
   Phone: 666666666666
   Project: recutils

   The Id in the record above must be your melange nickname.  We will
   not be publishing your phone number nor the alternative email in
   clear.

2. A connection in melange.  Login into your account and request a
   mentor connection with the GNU Project.

Salud!

(end from Jose)

So if you plan to do mentoring, please send your records directly to Jose!

Thanks!

-Christian