Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC: Rémi to work on package distribution over

From: Rémi Birot-Delrue
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC: Rémi to work on package distribution over GNUnet
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 17:05:12 +0200

Hello Guix,

first of all: thank you for trusting me on this project! Working on it
and for the GNU/FSF means a lot to me.

As Ludovic stated, I will start writing Guile bindings for the needed
parts of GnuNet. On these building will be written a library to
adequately share packages through GnuNet; it will be basement for the
substituer and the publisher.

My work at this point has mostly been reading (a lot; Guix, Guile &
GnuNet documentations and code parts), thinking, and experimenting (with
Guile dynamic FFI and GnuNet).

On the communications side, I intend to send on this list a small report
of my activities on a weekly basis; if you think this is too much or not
enough, feel free to point it out to me :)

You can contact me with this email (address@hidden), also you’ll also
often find me on Guix’s IRC channel as remi`bd.

Thank you for your kind welcome,
--
Rémi Birot-Delrue