Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC: Binary package distribution through GnuNet

From: asgeir
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC: Binary package distribution through GnuNet (report 1)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 17:12:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I've just done an inclusion request to Guix, with the name "remibd"!

By the way, I'm will have very few moments of internet access until
monday evening, therefore I'll probably be able to send my second
report and upload code only on thursday.

I'm a bit late, as the bindings are not functional yet (and were
supposed to be according to my schedule), I'll detail this on the
report.
--
Rémi