Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC: Binary package distribution through GnuNet

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC: Binary package distribution through GnuNet (report 2)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:51:07 +0200

Dear Remi,

Thanks for the update, and Guile's lack of support for unions does sound
like it would cause a painful diversion -- glad to hear you
managed to navigate it nevertheless.

Maybe Ludo, me and you can have a brief mid-term chat over Mumble
sometime 'soon'? I would like to discuss what adjustments we might
want to make to the original roadmap and hear from you if we can do
something to improve your mentoring situation.

I can do pretty much any evening next week around 9pm.

Happy hacking!

Christian