[GNUnet-developers] Scheduling at CCC Camp

From: Jeff Burdges
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Scheduling at CCC Camp
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 17:29:39 +0200

We should arrange time slots for this stuff :
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Village:Youbroketheinternet

Mo has venues for the Tor events.  All the YBTI meetings are listed at
the lQdN tea house, but without times.  JZ says tactical tech will have
a pad up sometime today.  I donno if it's best to use a pad or somehow
put times on the CCC wiki.

I have a correspondences from CCC about organizing a messaging meetup,
but I kinda dropped the ball when they punted all meetup organizing from
the same system as talk organizing.  I could however go back and figure
out how meetup organizing actually now works and try to put something
somewhere other than lQdN tea house if anyone wanted.

I added myself as an organizer to these events, as I've some interest in
them.  Feel free to remove me.  Or leave me there and I'll help find
time slots.
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:Post-Quantum_CADET
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:Tor_Services_using_GNS
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:Progress_on_Taxable_Anonymous_Micropayment
I haven't added myself as an organizer to this one, as I know nothing
about it beyond once having read a paper, but I could do so.  And I'm
happy to do the scheduling :
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:Authority-free_Onion_Routing_with_BRAHMS
I'd basically try to make sure these three do not conflict with any Tor
events, or particularly interesting crypto talks.  I'd also try to
consolidate them slightly to leave about one day free for unplanned
loonacy.

I'm less able to do anything about these events as I'm not sure who all
does them :
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:Stopping_the_Wild_West_Web
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:Reproducible_Linux_distributed_via_GNUnet_File_Sharing
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:Peering_up_the_GNUnet_for_Datalove
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:How_to_do_mail,_social_and_secure_multicast_over_GNUnet
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:EDN_meets_GNUnet_and_OpenWRT

Best,
Jeff

p.s. There are good odds that Caroline and I will go a day early to help
with setup, not sure if CCC has strict early access passes, but so far
sounds doable.