[GNUnet-developers] ECDSA vs. EDDSA

From: Sree Harsha Totakura
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] ECDSA vs. EDDSA
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 18:40:04 +0100

Hi!

While I understand that ECDHE is needed for EC encryption, I can't quite
fathom why we use both ECDSA and EDDSA in GNUnet, for they seem to be
addressing the signatures with the notable difference between them being
radomized vs. deterministic signatures respectively.

Are there any other reasons behind using both of them?

Regards,
Sree