Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-identity user groups

From: zPlus
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-identity user groups
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 01:25:43 +0100

Sorry, I think I've been using gnunet-arm the wrong way...
I usually compile from SVN, and then run/stop GNUnet using the command

$ sudo -u gnunet gnunet-arm -[se]

I thought this was the correct way to start GNUnet, running all services
as user "gnunet". If I start it with my user, I can indeed work with
gnunet-identity.