Re: [GNUnet-developers] gentoo, last tweaks and questions

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gentoo, last tweaks and questions
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 17:49:56 +0200

Hi Nils,

Got it. Somehow a "filter" was set for the directory dialog (in the
Glade resource file). The filter was "empty" (nothing was configured),
which in older Gtk versions may have allowed everything, but in newer
allows nothing to be selected. Removing the filter now allows the
selection of directories as one would want.

The fix is in SVN 37000.  Thanks for reporting!

Happy hacking!

Christian