Re: [GNUnet-developers] [Brandon Invergo] Re: [bug-womb] gnunet descript

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] [Brandon Invergo] Re: [bug-womb] gnunet description
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:17:42 +0200

Nils Gillmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> the description for gnunet on womb of gnu.org just got updated
> with my recommendation.
> Hopefully tomorrow, if not on the weekend, I'll update (part of)
> the description on the gnunet.org website to fit the new
> description.
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-womb/2016-04/msg00002.html

Should I ask for an update on gnu/womb based on the current text
(on the gnunet.org frontpage) which got some input from lynX?

Could someone compare them and tell me if it makes sense to do
another update of the womb text piece?

I'm currently setting up a new server for a group of people which
will serve as the last step for the gnunet gentoo ebuilds, so I
need some days for new software until I can finish that.

thanks for your input,
--
♥Ⓐ ng0