Re: [GNUnet-developers] problems with rps service

From: Martin Schanzenbach
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] problems with rps service
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 17:55:51 +0200

Your service is not starting most likely.
A quick test revealed that if you have it installed it cannot bind to
the UNIXPATH set in rps.conf. I have now set it to
UNIXPATH = $GNUNET_USER_RUNTIME_DIR/gnunet-service-rps.sock
and it works.

However, the test fails to start the service as well... valgrind is
giving me strange errors. Maybe cleanup the test_rps.conf configuration
before looking at the code...

Did the test run successfully before the change??

- Martin