Re: [GNUnet-developers] [test_transport_address_switch_tcp] Error 1

From: jah
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] [test_transport_address_switch_tcp] Error 1
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 00:48:00 +0100

Hi Nils,

Thank you for your help in setting-up GuixSD.  I wasn't able to reproduce the
test failures you observed.  Here's what I did:-

- Followed (with minor adaptation) the instructions for installing GuixSD in a
VM
- guix package -i subversion
- svn co https://gnunet.org/svn/gnunet gnunet
- cd gnunet
- modify guix-env.scm to re-enable make check
- guix build -f guix-env.scm
- observed that the transport quota tests failed, as per your original report
in [bug-4619]
- applied the test_quota_compliance.c patch (as attached to [bug-4619]) to
test_quota_compliance.c
- reran guix build -f guix-env.scm
- observed that the previously failing transport quota tests now pass

Do you see anything wrong with the steps I took?

Are you still able to reproduce the failed tests?

jah

[bug-4619]: https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=4619