[GNUnet-developers] New comparison: Broken vs GNU Internet

From: carlo von lynX
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] New comparison: Broken vs GNU Internet
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 19:27:26 +0100

news: secushare participated at fiffkon with a nice booth:

    http://secushare.cheettyiapsyciew.onion/img/fiffkon2016.jpeg

and we discussed with visitors a lot about the broken and
the gnu internet, driven by the illustration that puts the
two in comparison:

    http://secushare.cheettyiapsyciew.onion/broken-internet

i bet you'd have links and things to add to that page. feel
invited to mail me that kind of stuff to make it even clearer
how broken the net is and how gnu it should be.

we also discussed how social profiles work in secushare, using
a fancy new illustration from lurchi (stuff on the layer *above*
gnunet-social and gns):

    http://secushare.cheettyiapsyciew.onion/aspects

in the meantime we hear of unsecured traffic lights that can
be remote-controlled via the internet. once again showing how
the appropriate social authentication layer is missing.

all the urls also work with secushare.org instead.

oh, i also made an attempt at a new logo for TALER, but it
probably needs more work: https://symlynx.com/files/taler/

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 02:53:20PM +0100, Jeff Burdges wrote:
> The yearly GNUnet e.V. meeting will run from 19h30 till 21h on 28
> December at 33c3 :
> https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Session:GNUNet_e.V._meeting

Any ideas for remote participation?

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/