[GNUnet-developers] after congress event in berlin?

From: carlo von lynX
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] after congress event in berlin?
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 00:02:19 +0100

I received the offer from Humboldt University
to host an YBTI/WeFix... type of event at their
facilities just after new year's eve. How many
of you hackers are planning to spend NYE in
Berlin and would like to meet people interested
in what we are doing?

We can do talks, workshops, hack sessions...
Whatever you can contribute.

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/