Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet copyright assignment (important!)

From: Werner Koch
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet copyright assignment (important!)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:01:36 +0100

Hi,

this is to let you known that I snailed a letter with the statement
below and signed by me as CEO of g10 code to the Verein.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

=====
\subject{Copyright disclaimer}

\opening{\ }
%
g10\textsuperscript{code} GmbH, hereby disclaims all copyright
interest in contributions done in the past and for the next 5 years
for the GNUnet software, which is a framework for secure peer-to-peer
networking that does not use any centralized or otherwise trusted
services.  This disclaimer does not cover software which is merely
used by the GNUnet software, either verbatim or modified.  In
particular the software package Libgcrypt is not covered.

We represent that our contributions, including those made by Werner
Koch, are our own and not a copy of someone else’s work.

We affirm that we have no other property interest that would undermine
the distribution or modification of the GNUnet software under its
current or future distribution terms and we will do nothing to
undermine it in the future.

%
\closing{Happy hacking,}