Re: [GNUnet-developers] Survey for organizing GNUnet in-person meetings

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Survey for organizing GNUnet in-person meetings
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 18:37:40 +0000

t3sserakt transcribed 2.1K bytes:
…

> Therefore, we like to ask you two questions, to know if having an
> additional
> date and location makes sense.
>
> We will also use this information to plan when to hold the
> GNUnet e.V. meeting at 34c3.
>
> 1. On which days you will be at the CCC congress (please mark with x):
>
> - 27th
> - 28th
> - 29th
> - 30th

Unclear, probably all days but I have no confirmation at this moment.

> 2. Would you be interested on participating a GNUnet all hands meeting
> for some days. Let us know how many days you would like to have this
> meeting. 0 - 4 days, with 0 being not interested:

Interested, yes.
But I can not set a number of days since it depends on the days we do it
and I can't plan that far ahead.  2 or 3 if it's on a weekend.

> A meeting of several day could justify the travel, because we can do -
> beside an open knowledge transfer - talks, or combine the meeting with
> the GNU hacker meeting for example. If those questions are answered,
> we can finally decide about where to meet. If you already have ideas,
> what we could do during that meeting, some talk you could give or a
> workshop you can do with others, please let us know.

+1 to what Martin Schanzenbach wrote. I'd like the first edition
of this meet-up to focus on:
- release mgmt (CI, QA, etc)
- roadmaps
- documentation
- website
- "PR"
--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588