[GNUnet-developers] [Fwd: Re: GNUnet SA (website subproject)]

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] [Fwd: Re: GNUnet SA (website subproject)]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 13:42:13 +0000

Hi,

for those unaware of the context of this forwarded
message: We are currently working on making a release
of GNUnet, version 0.11.

If you have push access to gnunet.org and signed the CA (in other words,
for members), or if you'd like to help otherwise:
This message provides some info on the new website. If you'd like to
work on it or have questions about any of the items, feel free to ask
in this thread, on the list (we've had async discussions about it offlist
for about a year, no need for more offlist discussions).
The repository for this new website currently accepts unsigned commits
due to some complications of importing a set of mixed signed/unsigned
commits. Please sign your commits to this repository.

Happy hacking!

----- Forwarded message from ng0 -----