Re: [GNUnet-developers] A few comments and fixes to the documentation

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] A few comments and fixes to the documentation
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 08:00:25 +0000

Amirouche Boubekki transcribed 10K bytes:
> You must not commit that as is. As it was meant to start a discussion.

If you want to send a patch that can be applied to git,
remove this from the patch:

address@hidden FIXME: is it clear to the average reader what a man-in-the-middle
address@hidden attack is?

and I can address the rest in a follow-up patch.

Good additional comments btw, I haven't worked much on the developer chapter.
I'll try to answer them next week.
The state of the content of the developer chapter is still mostly the import
from Drupal,
so fixes are more than welcome!
--
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://c.n0.is/ng0_pubkeys/tree/keys