[GNUnet-developers] experimentation -> sensons -> ... and now?

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] experimentation -> sensons -> ... and now?
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 15:15:22 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to correct this entry in the Manual:

> @item @file{experimentation/}
> The experimentation daemon coordinates distributed
> experimentation to evaluate transport and ATS properties.

so far I figured out that src/experimentation disappeared in
cffaa8b4a6591c02325a368dcc7cd3b999d1ef60, and that src/sensors
doesn't exist anymore.
Could someone give me a short explanation so that I can fix the
Manual in conclusion?

Thanks
--
ng0 :: https://ea.n0.is