Re: [GNUnet-developers] hooks

From: carlo von lynX
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] hooks
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 12:05:26 +0100

Just when I wanted to remind the user of the
surveillance IRC that they can get anonymous
git notifications if they log into psyced.org
and issue '+subscribe git' from within #gnunet.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 12:59:34PM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> > remote: WARNING: repo-specific-hooks:
> > '/home/git/.gitolite/local/hooks/repo-specific/git2psyc' doesn't
> > exist or is not executable

Please fix this, some dozen people are enjoying
mail-free real-time git notification on our server.
It's motivating to see people working on the code.
Thank you.

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/