[GNUnet-developers] New gnunet bibliography

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] New gnunet bibliography
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 20:04:33 +0200

I do not want to hijack the other thread so I open this.
I can help with the bib, but when I do a "make" in the gnunetbib (after I fix
all the quote errors) I get 2295 "ERROR"s a la:

ERROR: Misformed pages in 1962
ERROR: reed60polynomial has no www_section field
ERROR: Misformed pages in reed60polynomial
ERROR: 1959 has no www_section field
ERROR: Misformed pages in 1959
ERROR: 368907 has no www_section field
ERROR: Misformed pages in 368907
ERROR: 1950 has no www_section field
ERROR: Misformed pages in 1950
ERROR: 1944 has no www_section field
ERROR: Misformed pages in 1944

before it then crashes with:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "writeHTML.py", line 249, in <module>
    writePageSet(config, bib, tag)
  File "writeHTML.py", line 157, in writePageSet
    cache_url_path=cache_url_path)
  File "writeHTML.py", line 109, in writeHTML
    base_url=root)
  File "writeHTML.py", line 49, in writeBody
    print >>f, e.to_html(cache_path=cache_path, base_url=base_url)
  File "/Users/schanzen/gnunet/gnunetbib/BibTeX.py", line 603, in to_html
    htmlAuthors = [ a.htmlizeWithLink() for a in self.parsedAuthor ]
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Must we fix all of those? This seems to be _a lot_ of tedious, manual labour.
Am I doing it wrong?

BR
Martin