Re: [GNUnet-developers] New gnunet bibliography

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] New gnunet bibliography
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 19:13:08 +0000

Schanzenbach, Martin transcribed 3.1K bytes:
> I do not want to hijack the other thread so I open this.
> I can help with the bib, but when I do a "make" in the gnunetbib (after I fix
> all the quote errors) I get 2295 "ERROR"s a la:
>
> ERROR: Misformed pages in 1962
> ERROR: reed60polynomial has no www_section field
> ERROR: Misformed pages in reed60polynomial
> ERROR: 1959 has no www_section field
> ERROR: Misformed pages in 1959
> ERROR: 368907 has no www_section field
> ERROR: Misformed pages in 368907
> ERROR: 1950 has no www_section field
> ERROR: Misformed pages in 1950
> ERROR: 1944 has no www_section field
> ERROR: Misformed pages in 1944

Yep, that's expected as www_section is required (this is how anonbib is setup),
and

> before it then crashes with:

...the crash happens because the processing of the bib file failed.
This is normal.

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "writeHTML.py", line 249, in <module>
>     writePageSet(config, bib, tag)
>   File "writeHTML.py", line 157, in writePageSet
>     cache_url_path=cache_url_path)
>   File "writeHTML.py", line 109, in writeHTML
>     base_url=root)
>   File "writeHTML.py", line 49, in writeBody
>     print >>f, e.to_html(cache_path=cache_path, base_url=base_url)
>   File "/Users/schanzen/gnunet/gnunetbib/BibTeX.py", line 603, in to_html
>     htmlAuthors = [ a.htmlizeWithLink() for a in self.parsedAuthor ]
> TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
>
> Must we fix all of those? This seems to be _a lot_ of tedious, manual labour.

Yeah... If you come up with a script to fix it, commit it to the
repo or just do it. So far I have fixed it with manual search and
replace (and sometimes emacs tools).