Re: [GNUnet-developers] New gnunet bibliography

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] New gnunet bibliography
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 20:59:01 +0200

Ok. Commit 2902e10ead621f4b2172edbc7161e36af9bfb42f should make it build the
full bib now.
I had to add a few "author" fields as "author = {TODO}", else it failed. I did
not bother to find the actual authors for now. Unfortunately you cannot leave
the field blank.

The selectors do not work, yet. Not sure how they work anyway though.

BR
Martin